Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Warranty Coverage
Warranty of goods is provided by Matrix Media Distribution Ltd to the original purchaser of the product identified on the sales receipt or The Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship of the Product for a period of six months from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”).
- Warranty Claims
To make a warranty claim, you must:
- Contact our customer support department within the Warranty Period at email@example.com
- Provide a copy of the original sales receipt or invoice as proof of purchase.
- Send Images of the product
- Warranty Exclusions
This Warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by accidents, misuse, abuse, neglect, or improper handling.
- Damage caused by failure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions or recommendations.
- Any modifications or alterations made to the Product.
- Damage caused by acts of nature, including but not limited to lightning, flooding, fire, or earthquake.
- Return and Shipping Costs
If a warranty claim is approved, you are responsible for the cost of returning the Product to us within fourteen (14) days of receiving authorization to return the Product. We will cover the cost of shipping the repaired or replacement Product back to you.
- Statutory Rights
Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected by this Warranty. This Warranty is in addition to your statutory rights, which may include the right to a refund, repair, or replacement under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 and other applicable laws.
- Limitation of Liability
To the fullest extent permitted by law, our liability under this Warranty is limited to the purchase price of the Product. We are not liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Product.
- Governing Law
This Warranty is governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from or in connection with this Warranty shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.