AKUMA gaming headset
Power saving mode
To maximise battery efficiency the AKUMA headset will proceed to turn itself off should it be left idle for 10 minutes.
High quality digital stereo audio
Utilising digital audio the AKUMA headset provides crisp and crystal clear audio for your gaming, music and video needs.
Long battery life
Built in rechargeable battery delivers up to 12 hours solid gaming or audio entertainment.
Fully wireless headset
Completely wire free with full wireless technology providing a completely tangle free solution.
High quality chat
Converse with a high sensity, adjustable microphone that is completely detachable turning your AKUMA gaming headset into a full audio headphone.
The Akuma headset comes with a flexible ergonomic design that has fully adjustable headband providing high comfort for gaming and music needs.
Soft pleather ear cups
Soft pleather ear cups sit over your ears providing you high comfort for hours of gaming and music sessions giving you full immersion.
Supports multiple different platforms
The Nemesis Akuma gaming headset is a versatile gaming headset that can support many different types of platforms giving you the option to use it on a variety of different devices.
Please note: The Nemesis AKUMA gaming headset requires a digital optical port on all platforms!
To connect to Xbox ONE console the AKUMA gaming headset requires either a Kinect device or a ‘stereo headset adapter’.
- Battery: 1200mAh Lithium-ion
- Charging time: 5 hours
- Working hours: 12 hours
- Frequency range: 2.400-2.483 Ghz
- Sampling frequency: 48 Khz
- Microphone sensitivity: -58dB
- Speaker impedance: 32 ohms
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20 Khz
- Receiving sensitivity: -85dB
- Speaker size: 40 mmTransmitter
- Working voltage: 5V
- Working current: 75mAh
- Frequency range: 2.400 – 2.483 Ghz
- Transmit rate: 8 dB
- Wireless range: Up to 10 metersPackage contents
- 1 x transmitter
- 1 x headset
- 1 x fibre-optical cable
- 1 x USB to micro USB cable
- 1 x 3.5 to 2.5mm cable
- 1 x detachable microphone
- 1 x manual guideSupports multiple different platforms